DIY large area rug. Ok seriously why didnt I think of this?! Medium t

DIY large area rug. Ok seriously why didnt I think of this?! Medium t

Ok seriously why didnt I think of this? Medium to heavy upholstery fabric, canvas drop cloth and floor gripper fabric. I'm doing it this week cuz I want a perfect one for my laundry room and kids playrooms! - Home Decoras

Diy Projects To Try, Home Projects, Home Crafts, Diy Home Decor, Diy Crafts, Fabric Crafts, Do It Yourself Furniture, Do It Yourself Home, Diy Furniture

Would you believe me if I told you I made the rug in the picture, and it only took about two hours? I am in LOVE! It is my new favorite...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

brown golden blonde hair | Honey Bronde Hair Color! The perfect combi

The photography tips that 96 photographers wish they learned sooner P

Nike SB Janoski “Floral Mandarin Camo” (Release Info &